Post a prayer request and pray for others.

I prayed for this

Prayed for 30 times.


My best friend's sister and her husband just had a precious baby girl. They've been told that their 7-day-old baby has a 99% chance of having cystic fibrosis. Please pray with us that she is in the 1% chance of a false positive. Please pray that no matter what, they can continue trusting God - and pray for the health of their sweet newborn.

Received: April 7, 2022


Next Steps