Camp Woods Kids is a day camp style summer event for students 3 years old —grade 4. Camp will be offered June 12-15 at our Eden Prairie and Edina campuses from 9 a.m.-noon. This year is going to be stellar as we launch into faith-building fun that’s out of this world! You can expect a week full of awesome activities, memorable music, snacks, crafts and cosmic quests that help kids shine Jesus’ light to the world.
WHAT TO EXPECT
Students will start and end their day in grade based “crews” that are designed to foster friendships – new and old! From there they will then move around campus for 6 different rotations:
- Morning Rally – A high-energy, all ages, gathering with awesome music, silly skits, and memorable teaching.
- Games – team-building activities (brilliantly disguised as wildly fun games) in which your child’s abilities will shine.
- Art – new projects every day that go beyond coloring sheets to next level S.T.E.M. projects to stretch our minds and creativity!
- Bible – where stories break out of the traditional mold (fill-in-the-blank puzzles or word searches) to create interactive, memorable, and life-changing experiences.
- Snack – a time of filling our bellies and filling our minds with “others-focused” service ideas to empower change in our community and around the world.
- Closing Rally – Even more music, skits, and a fun take element for the day!
All activities are included in the registration fee, plus, students will receive an awesome glow in the dark t-shirt to wear every day!
It’s our goal that Camp Woods Kids is your child’s favorite part of the summer! With over 30 years of camp history, we love bringing our best to serve you and your family!