You’re Welcome Here!
Whether you’re searching for a church home, trying to figure out who God is or have been on a spiritual journey most of your life, you’re welcome at Wooddale! We’re a community where all generations and backgrounds can explore and experience what it really means to follow Jesus.
When you visit Wooddale for a service, we will:
- Provide a guest parking spot for you up front at our Eden Prairie and Edina campuses. When visiting the Loring Park campus, park at nearby Emerson School (1421 Spruce Place). Enter at W 14th Street.
- Greet you at the entrance of the church.
- Help you get your kids or students checked into the right program. We have lots to offer kids and students at our Eden Prairie, Edina and Loring park campuses.
- Offer you a free cup of coffee.
- Show you to open seats in the service of your choice.
If it’s your first time at Wooddale Church, be sure to stop by the Welcome Center in the lobby to say hello. We’d love to meet you and learn more about your story.
We look forward to meeting you soon!