You may add your prayer request to our prayer wall using the form below. Once your prayer request is received, we will share it according to your instructions. Feel free to submit as many prayer requests as you like!
Here is an update on earlier prayer request regarding an 18 year old boy, Isak, who was involved in a diving accident:
1. HEALING HIS SPINAL CORD: Lord Jesus, thank you for every step of progress we are witnessing. We pray for more healing to Isak's spinal cord.
2. REHAB: We pray for the right rehab center at the right time and for future caregivers, that Isak's testimony will impact their lives. Give them the insight they need to care for Isak well.
3. CALM, WISDOM and DISCERNMENT: Lord, please give his parents the calm, wisdom and discernment that they need. Help them see the right path forward clearly. Calm their hearts. Allow them to be still and know that you are God.
Received: August 18, 2020
Prayers for a job, better health insurance and a way to pay back my student loans. Prayers for me as I am bad at job interviews and don’t like them. Feel like I have applied for so many jobs already and don’t know what job to apply for anymore. Don’t know what job God has me. Doesn’t seem like there is a job for me. Haven’t received any job offer.
Received: August 18, 2020
Pray for Curt who has to have two major surgeries in the span of the next two weeks. The original spinal fusion surgery performed at Regions Hospital has failed, and he will be going in for reconstruction on Tuesday. This is a high-risk operation. And then Curt will have diaphragm pacer surgery the next week.
• The best neurosurgeon would be secured for this procedure.
• Curt and his loved ones would know God’s peace.
• The operation would be performed successfully.
• Curt would have a very positive surgery and recovery experience in the ICU.
• Curt’s body would heal phenomenally well and the Lord would establish healthy neural circuits and pathways.
• The diaphragmatic pacer operation will be successful and Curt would be safe on the ventilator until that time.
• God would sustain, bless, encourage, strengthen, and heal Curt in body, mind, and spirit.
Received: August 17, 2020
After a few weeks of waiting on the Lord, I sense Jesus calling me gather small groups of people on and around Lake street and in NE Minneapolis this Fall. Please pray as I prepare short sermon outlines and that the Holy Spirit will guide my steps so that I cross paths with lost sheep that the Father is drawing to himself. Please pray that if someone would like to be baptized, that others would be able to come share in my joy with me.
Received: August 16, 2020
Please pray for my marriage. My husband and I barely talk. I think he is depressed. Please pray for God's will to be done in our marriage, that God will help us understand each other and communicate well. Please pray for healing!
Received: August 15, 2020
Formerly, I was answering phones locally for the Billy Graham Ministry. They offered Us to answer remotely and I turned them down. The call to Witness is still on my Heart. I contacted my former Lead to forward them in which, they answered me back today. I request Prayer as I pray, meditate and begin to move forward in a, new to me, Ministry. Thank you.
Received: August 14, 2020
Please pray for complete and total healing for Stephanie and that God would comfort her during this difficult time.
Received: August 13, 2020
Please pray for Isak, an 18 year old boy who was involved in a diving accident and severed his C7 vertebrae. He is in ICU and has developed a fever and pneumonia and is on a ventilator and feeding tube. He has been taken off the ventilator and appears to be starting to breathe on own. Please pray he continues to gain breathing on own and starts to heal. Please pray for strength and peace for the family.
Received: August 12, 2020
Please pray for vindication of Imagine Bell Canyon. I pray that God is glorified and that no weapon fashioned against it would prosper. Please pray for righteousness and peace for me. Please pray that God would direct my thoughts in this matter.
Received: August 10, 2020
Please pray for my son Jack. He is 11 and seems depressed. He just started school online, at a new school and really misses his friends. Please pray that he can get connected with some new friends. Pray also that he can grow closer to God. Thank you!