You may add your prayer request to our prayer wall using the form below. Once your prayer request is received, we will share it according to your instructions. Feel free to submit as many prayer requests as you like!
Praying for healing of digestive concerns for my 82 yr old dad Papa Joe. Praying he can retain his food and get the proper nourishment for his body to regain his strength. Praying for his overall well being.
Received: August 25, 2020
My request is for God to show Himself and reveal what He wants me to do. For over four years, I’ve been trying to grow my business and there has been no results, I’ve not been able to secure any new business and I’m now close to rock bottom - I can see bankruptcy from where I am and it is very close. I’m discouraged to the point of dying, I have failed so as a husband and father. My prayers are continuous and I honestly do not know what to do = God seems silent and has seemed silent for so long.
It’s hard to put into words how discouraged I am. I need work and I need to know without doubt what it is that God wants me to do.
Received: August 24, 2020
I was in a car accident about 10 months ago. After 10 months of treatment the neurologist and Dr. shared with me that it make take another year or longer to recover. I may not recover. For example, it may take 6-12 months until I can do 30 pushups in a day. I am no longer able to pursue an urban ministry that is close to my heart because I can't spend that much time in my car without potentially damaging my neck. I think that this Fall I will spend Monday nights in a local park reading my Bible, and talking with people instead. Appreciate prayers that the Lord might use this time for his glory and remind me that regardless of my ministry dreams or disappointments, I can rest in him.
Received: August 22, 2020
Please pray for my friend Jessy!
She is from MN + currently resides in Costa Rica with her husband Esteban. She and Esteban have been tirelessly working and patiently waiting for Estaban's visa request to be approved so that they can relocate to MN where Jessy's family is located.
Please pray that the visa request would be approved in God's perfect timing & that God's peace, encouragement & power would continue to be at work in their lives during this season of waiting.
Received: August 19, 2020
Here is an update on earlier prayer request regarding an 18 year old boy, Isak, who was involved in a diving accident:
1. HEALING HIS SPINAL CORD: Lord Jesus, thank you for every step of progress we are witnessing. We pray for more healing to Isak's spinal cord.
2. REHAB: We pray for the right rehab center at the right time and for future caregivers, that Isak's testimony will impact their lives. Give them the insight they need to care for Isak well.
3. CALM, WISDOM and DISCERNMENT: Lord, please give his parents the calm, wisdom and discernment that they need. Help them see the right path forward clearly. Calm their hearts. Allow them to be still and know that you are God.
Received: August 18, 2020
Prayers for a job, better health insurance and a way to pay back my student loans. Prayers for me as I am bad at job interviews and don’t like them. Feel like I have applied for so many jobs already and don’t know what job to apply for anymore. Don’t know what job God has me. Doesn’t seem like there is a job for me. Haven’t received any job offer.
Received: August 18, 2020
Pray for Curt who has to have two major surgeries in the span of the next two weeks. The original spinal fusion surgery performed at Regions Hospital has failed, and he will be going in for reconstruction on Tuesday. This is a high-risk operation. And then Curt will have diaphragm pacer surgery the next week.
• The best neurosurgeon would be secured for this procedure.
• Curt and his loved ones would know God’s peace.
• The operation would be performed successfully.
• Curt would have a very positive surgery and recovery experience in the ICU.
• Curt’s body would heal phenomenally well and the Lord would establish healthy neural circuits and pathways.
• The diaphragmatic pacer operation will be successful and Curt would be safe on the ventilator until that time.
• God would sustain, bless, encourage, strengthen, and heal Curt in body, mind, and spirit.
Received: August 17, 2020
After a few weeks of waiting on the Lord, I sense Jesus calling me gather small groups of people on and around Lake street and in NE Minneapolis this Fall. Please pray as I prepare short sermon outlines and that the Holy Spirit will guide my steps so that I cross paths with lost sheep that the Father is drawing to himself. Please pray that if someone would like to be baptized, that others would be able to come share in my joy with me.
Received: August 16, 2020
Please pray for my marriage. My husband and I barely talk. I think he is depressed. Please pray for God's will to be done in our marriage, that God will help us understand each other and communicate well. Please pray for healing!
Received: August 15, 2020
Formerly, I was answering phones locally for the Billy Graham Ministry. They offered Us to answer remotely and I turned them down. The call to Witness is still on my Heart. I contacted my former Lead to forward them in which, they answered me back today. I request Prayer as I pray, meditate and begin to move forward in a, new to me, Ministry. Thank you.