Pray for Curt who has to have two major surgeries in the span of the next two weeks. The original spinal fusion surgery performed at Regions Hospital has failed, and he will be going in for reconstruction on Tuesday. This is a high-risk operation. And then Curt will have diaphragm pacer surgery the next week.
• The best neurosurgeon would be secured for this procedure.
• Curt and his loved ones would know God’s peace.
• The operation would be performed successfully.
• Curt would have a very positive surgery and recovery experience in the ICU.
• Curt’s body would heal phenomenally well and the Lord would establish healthy neural circuits and pathways.
• The diaphragmatic pacer operation will be successful and Curt would be safe on the ventilator until that time.
• God would sustain, bless, encourage, strengthen, and heal Curt in body, mind, and spirit.