Regathering: What to Expect
Wooddale Church is regathering for in-person services at the Eden Prairie campus on Sunday, July 12. Service times will be:
Traditional and modern services will be available at each of these times in different rooms. Additional service times will be added as needed. In-person services at the Edina and Loring Park campuses will regather early August, with the West Bank campus following in September.
How to Prepare
- Once you decide on a service time, RSVP for that service at wooddale.org/rsvp. (You can RSVP for the July 12 services starting Monday, July 6.)
- You will get two emails after you RSVP.
- The first email will confirm your RSVP.
- The second email, which you will receive the Saturday (late afternoon) before your selected service time, will give you information about “what to expect” (including important parking and door entry instructions).
- Email email@example.com if you do not receive either email.
- Bring a mask (if you have one). We will provide you with a mask if needed. You will be expected to wear one while you are in the building and during the service.
- Feeling unwell? Please stay home to prevent the spread of illness.
- Offering boxes will be available in the building. Offering plates will not be passed during the service. If you prefer to give online, visit wooddale.org/give.
- Arrive early! Seating will begin 20 minutes before the service begins.
Before the Service
- Follow the parking and door entry instructions from the “what to expect” email.
- The doors will be propped open to help encourage a contact-less experience. As you enter the building, you will be greeted by a volunteer wearing a mask.
- If you are a first-time guest, please look for the yellow guest parking flags when entering campus. Enter the building through the main entrance and a volunteer will help you find the service style you prefer.
- Hand sanitizer stations will be available for you to use.
- You will see stickers on the floor spaced 6 feet apart. These are to help you maintain physical distance between you and others.
- The service will be “contact-less.” This means you will not see any handouts, beverages, food items, offering plates or other typically passed items before, during or after the service.
- Any items you bring with you will need to remain with you.
- Drinking fountains will not be in service.
- You will be seated by an usher in the next available seat.
During and After the Service
- You (or your household) will be seated 6 feet apart from others.
- Music and singing will be part of the service. Sing along, if desired.
- You will not be greeting others with a handshake, hug or any other form of contact. We encourage you to wave to one another to say “hi!”
- After the service, you will be dismissed row-by-row.
- The building will be sanitized by a cleaning crew before the next service time.
We are so excited to see you!
Email firstname.lastname@example.org if you have questions about regathering.