Vision ‘22: Centers of Hope
God established Wooddale Church 76 years ago as a place of hope in our community. Throughout many church plants, campus launches and the efforts of local and global partners, we’ve impacted hundreds of thousands of lives with the Good News of Jesus Christ.
In 2014, God renewed our vision to:
Impart the hope of the gospel to 700,000 people here, near, and far and to create a clear pathway toward spiritual maturity by 2022.
As we look ahead, we believe the changing cultural and church landscape in America and beyond requires us to innovate in reaching our neighbors and impacting communities for Christ. That’s why we’re focusing on these unique opportunities to leverage the hope of the Gospel:
- We launched 7 Corners Coffee on the West Bank of the University of Minnesota within walking distance of the law school, Carlson School of Management and Humphrey School of Public Affairs to impact emerging leaders from around the world and others in the 7 Corners community.
- We purchased The Music Box Theatre to be a long-term epicenter of hope in Loring Park through local youth ministries, Fare for All, Career Coaching, Celebrate Recovery and more.
- We paid off the remaining long-term debt on the Eden Prairie property.
- We committed to expanding our church-planting goal overseas through partnership with The Timothy Initiative.
- We’re planning to refresh our campuses to enhance the guest experience through things like new carpeting in the Worship Center of our Eden Prairie campus and tech upgrades at Edina and Loring Park.
We’re also committed to praying for those who need the hope of Jesus Christ. Click here to learn more about “Adopt 7.”
Let us hold unswervingly to the hope we profess, for He who promised is faithful.”