In April 1943, the “Wayside Chapel” started on Nicollet Avenue as the first expression of Wooddale Church. Since then Wooddale has impacted hundreds of thousands of lives with the Good News of Jesus Christ both locally and globally.
In 2018 Wooddale Church celebrated its 75th Anniversary. This was an opportunity to thank God for all He’s done over the years, recognize those whose service has impacted countless lives and to look forward to what God has planned for the years ahead.
To view a full timeline of Wooddale’s history, click here.
John D. Lundberg (1949-1955)
Paul Thompson (1956-1957)
Peter Unruh (1957-1976)
Leith Anderson (1977-2011)
Dale Hummel (2013 – present)
The Wooddale family includes nine daughter churches, and even granddaughter churches in several cases.
Our passion to start new churches locally and globally continues as we expand our multi-site and microsite model.