As we prepare to launch Legacy of Hope in 2022, join us in prayer for the next 30 days and get ready for God to move!
Morning Prayer: HERE
Wooddale is committed to raising up a spiritually resilient generation. Let’s pray for:
- God to reveal how he wants each of us to be part of building a Legacy of Hope.
- God’s will to be done in the 300,000 households within reach of our campuses.
- Millennials and Gen Z in our community to know and share the hope of Jesus.
- the Family Resource Initiative to save marriages and equip parents.
- our neighbors with mental health challenges to get the help they need.
Afternoon Prayer: NEAR
Innovative hope includes finding new ways to expand the Kingdom in our region. Let’s pray for:
- wisdom and discernment to invest in what God is doing regionally.
- God to provide a Spirit-led, strategic opportunity to launch a fifth campus.
- God to raise up microchurch disciple makers in the metro area.
- 6,000 people to be reached with the hope of Jesus through microchurch expansion.
- strong local ministry partnerships and relationships.
Evening Prayer: FAR
Disciple makers will bring the hope of Jesus to places where few have heard the Gospel. Let’s pray for:
- indigenous church planting mentors who will complete training through The Timothy Initiative (TTI).
- disciples to be trained to make other disciples in the targeted region.
- 30,000 churches to be planted in the next 10 years through Legacy of Hope.
- at least 7,000 widows and orphans to be cared for by the churches planted.
- the hope of Jesus to spread in an exponential and transformative way.