It all starts with us! There are people in our lives who are longing for authentic relationships and the truth of Jesus Christ. Whether sharing our faith with a neighbor locally or getting involved in Wooddale Worldwide to help share our faith globally, there are lots of ways to take your next step.
Choose 7 people you know who need the hope of Jesus. As God leads:
1. Pray for their needs and for their hearts to be opened.
2. Talk with them about their lives and family and get to know them.
3. Serve them in simple ways like shoveling the driveway or mowing the grass.
4. Ask about their life story and be a good listener.
5. Share how God has changed your life or invite them to Wooddale.
Your neighborhood is a great place to start in sharing your faith. View the attachment below for simple ways to love your neighbors.
Through local and global partnerships, Wooddale seeks to lessen suffering and extend friendship while sharing the hope offered through Jesus Christ here, near and far.
You can get involved by:
To learn more about Wooddale’s local and global partners and how you can help make an impact, email email@example.com or call 952.944.6300.