Ages 6 and up – July 29 – August 3, 2019
This year our focus areas are working with school aged children in San Jose Pinula. (Suburb of Guatemala City) Our ministries include; interacting with students through games designed to teach basic English, work with younger students through stories and puppets, baseball ministry and light construction at the church. We will be sharing the love of Christ while we work with the people in Guatemala City. Family Trip: ages 6+
July 28 – August 3, 2019
- Baseball ministry with older school aged children.
- Teach English through an interactive game with students.
- Interact with younger children through puppets and stories.
- Working on small construction projects at the church.
- Guatemala City Ministry is a week long ministry, consisting of 10-20 people.
- It is an opportunity for team members that have limited time off from work, but still want to be a part of serving in another country.
- Four days are dedicated to service, meeting as many needs as possible at the school, church and local communities.
- We will be partnering with Guatemalans for service projects.
- Two days are spent traveling to and from Guatemala, one day is for sight seeing, reflecting on the ministry trip, resting and relaxation.
Check out the Guatemala City Trip blog to learn more: guatemalacityministry.blogspot.com
Contact: Terry Dull at firstname.lastname@example.org